Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses all over the world. Add to that Avnet’s successful solution-driven strategy and deep channel knowledge, and the result is a winning combination all around. AWS gives instant access to worldwide storage and compute options, as well as additional services. Even better, you only pay for what you use and for the time you use it.
The beauty of Avnet’s relationship with AWS is that partners can use and resell AWS through the Avnet Cloud Marketplace bringing a range of new opportunities to all parties.
Here we have highlighted 10 reasons why purchasing AWS through Avnet is the best and simplest option.
- Avnet’s local cloud team helps you build cloud solutions and become proficient quickly on AWS
- ACM offers simple monthly billing, account management, dashboard with cloud spend, optimised resources, and more
- Create your own branded Cloud Marketplace
- Avnet offers additional services, providing skills that may be lacking in-house
- Avnet Academy provides authorised AWS training courses
- Get instant discounts leveraging Avnet AWS Partner status
- Avnet can help you consolidate yours or your customer’s spend for additional discounts
- Avnet invoices you in local currency
- Avnet offers AWS services on a credit line (subject to availability)
…. And if that’s not enough
- Partners also receive £20 free spend on their first AWS invoice through Avnet in 2016!
Avnet’s Cloud Solutions team provides quick AWS account setup and access. Under the program, partners maintain all of the benefits of being an AWS reseller plus a number of Avnet-provided benefits including account provisioning support, discounts with no volume commitments, monthly reporting and no annual program fees.
With Avnet, our partners are able to take their cloud management to an entirely new level and help drive rapid cloud adoption across the market.
Posted under Cloud Computing
This post was written by Avnet Technology Solutions EMEA on November 24, 2016