Did you know that by 2019:
• The MADP market is forecasted to have the largest growth CAGR of 20%; and
• An anticipated 40% of IT budget will be allocated to mobile initiatives?
This presents a huge opportunity for VARs continue to expand to meet their customers’ mobility demands. Every business and enterprise in some way must address the growing need for mobility, but whether or not they understand the scope of the journey and have a clearly-defined strategy will ultimately determine their success.
Here’s where you come in.
Educating staff and customers on the value of MADP
Like with any offering, part of building a solid foundation for sales success is educating staff on the offering so they are able to have in-depth and informed conversations. Being able to identify opportunities is a talent every great salesperson shares; education helps them fill in blanks with mobility insight and product awareness.
Avnet partners can access a lot of free resources, including a blog on the rise of mobile application development platform. Partners also have access to the Knowledge Network for mobility training, sales guides, on-demand webinars, industry guides, datasheets and more.
MADP can provide significant value to customers by increasing time-to-market for any type of application, be it native, web or hybrid. Solutions can be implemented on-premise or/and in the cloud for easy and remote access. As customers realize benefits like these and more, you can become a more trusted advisor and they will turn to you more in this new age of technology consumption.
Ultimately, businesses want to create applications and at a high velocity. If we, as IT solutions providers, cannot deliver the tools and technologies they need to meet their goals, they will go to someone else.
By understanding mobility and available MADP offerings, you can easily create a solution that:
• Enables agile or DevOps principals for even faster deployment, continuous development and continuous delivery
• Includes features that integrate into Mobile Backend as a Service (MBAAS) and API management
Want to learn more about MADP?
Latest posts by Harish Sathisan (see all)
- The A-B-C’s of Application Programming Interfaces (API) and why you should take notice - April 25, 2017
- Does mobile application development platform hold the key to driving digital transformation? - January 30, 2017
- Customers want to develop enterprise mobile applications? Leverage Mobile Backend as a Service to deliver the building blocks and deploy rapidly - December 23, 2016