With limited resources and budgets, maintaining a contract on your own can be a drag. That’s why IT solution providers are on the hunt for trusted partners to gain access to public sector work – while avoiding the costs and time associated with government contracts.
Do I really need a GSA Schedule?
To ease the headache, IT solutions providers are looking to General Services Administration (GSA) contract holders to turn the sometimes yearlong process from a nightmare to a walk in the park. GSA contracts are becoming the preferred purchasing mechanism within government contracting offices.
A report from Deltek found that SLED purchasing of IT goods and services via GSA Schedule IT70 is expected to grow from $772 million to over $950 million between 2015 and 2020. With this leap in spending, it’s increasingly important for IT solution providers to get their heads in the game and get on a GSA Schedule.
Acquiring a GSA contract is critical to IT solution providers’ success. Without it, it’s hard to get a word in edgewise. Not only does a GSA contract help reduce the red tape associated with government purchases and get you inside agency doors faster, pricing is pre-negotiated for simpler cost management. Sounds like a win-win to me.
AGS + GSA = match made in Government contract heaven
Did you know that Avnet Government Solutions (AGS) is authorized GSA IT70 contract holder? That means current and new partners can leverage our contract and expertise to seamlessly and quickly fulfill Federal, state and local, and education orders.
With AGS’ GSA IT70 Schedule Contract, authorized partners can reap the benefits:
- Broaden solutions offerings and expand into a new and lucrative market
- Reduce the manpower required to win future opportunities with a faster and simpler sales cycle
- Eliminate compliance and management costs associated with maintaining a GSA contract
We’re ready to help you succeed by using Avnet Government Solutions’ GSA IT70 Schedule Contract. To discover more benefits, watch this short video or reach out to your Avnet account manager.
Latest posts by Milo Speranzo (see all)
- New Year, New Administration for the US Public Sector - February 13, 2017
- Security Success Story Video – Fighting malware with secure endpoints in under 30 days - January 24, 2017
- A Year in Review with Avnet Government Solutions - December 30, 2016